Outplacement is a highly effective way of dealing with redundancy situations and separation from trusted employees. It is a highly useful tool to add real value to departing employees in a cost effective manner.
BackupHR™ works in tandem with their sister company Workagain. Their outplacement programmes leverage their many years of practical experience in this arena. Above all, it shows every entrant to the jobs market how to maximise on their career chances, and how to stand out from the crowd.
The service can be delivered in three ways:
- A completely integrated, on-line three week course delivering one on one and group sessions for all levels of employee.
- One on one, highly effective for Senior Managers looking to develop a new career.
- Group sessions, when a number of staff are being released at the same time.
Every programme features:
- Expert, practical advice on:
- Developing a plan
- Writing a compelling CV
- Interview technique
- Target setting
- Using new media, including the internet
In depth analysis of:
- Personality, through a range of personality tools
- Individual careers – strengths, weaknesses, highlights, marketing pointers
- The market
- Alternative careers
- Protect your reputation as an employer
- Improve morale, feeling everyone has been treated fairly
- Reduce the likelihood of litigation
- Take the load off management, allowing them to focus on survivors
Workagain’s OutPlacement is an expert service that is designed to give practical and moral support to leavers at a most difficult and vulnerable time. By showing that you are a business who is prepared to take difficult decisions, but who understands its responsibilities to current employees and leavers, you enhance your reputation, and give everyone the feeling you do the right thing.