Our consultants have been delivering training courses for a number of years, with exceptional results – even in the most technical and outwardly unexciting areas!
This is mainly due to the meticulous preparation, excellent accompanying workbooks and interactive group sessions that allow delegates to fully participate, giving them the opportunity to put what they have learnt into practical situations/scenarios, as well as hearing other delegates’ experiences.
Our courses are aimed towards HR professionals through to Directors/Managers and Supervisors with little or no knowledge of HR, but who do have people responsibilities.
During the last 12 months, we have run courses on:
- Building Effective Working Relationships
- Why employees do and don’t turn up for Work
- When can and should you Dismiss
Over the last few years, we have delivered various courses on a range of topics, which include:
- You’re Fired – Better Approaches
- Core Skills for Managing People
- Good Ways to Deliver Bad News
- Key Survival Skills for the Modern Workplace
- 0 – 60mph in 6 Months – Getting Newcomers up to Speed
- How to deal with the Absent Employee
- Improving Workplace Productivity
- Conducting Investigations
- Recognising & Avoid Myths, Mistakes & Muddle
- Purposeful Meetings
- Managing your Time & your People
- Grievance & Conflict Resolution
- Health & Safety – The Essentials
- Dealing with Difficult Situations
- Goodbye & Hello
- Handling Workplace Stress
- Business Risks from Work-related Driving
- Employment Law in Practice
- Effective Performance Management
- Guide to Discipline & Dismissal
All courses will be delivered by an experienced and highly qualified consultant, with plenty of hands on practical experience in, and employment legislation knowledge of, the impact such topics can have, especially within SMEs.
Each delegate will be given with a detailed workbook, providing a copy of the presentation, together with other useful documentation. Delegates will be sent a Certificate of Attendance, together with an Additional Resource Pack, which provides further useful information relevant to the topic. As well as this, delegates will be provided with the Outputs from each of the break out sessions once the series of courses have been completed. This allows delegates to concentrate on what is being said, rather than having to make hurried notes of all the points covered.
The above are just a few of the topics we can cover – there are many others on both HR and H&S – just ask! All our courses can be delivered in-house, which for many organisations is the most cost-effective way of providing training for a number of Managers/Supervisors. BackupHR™ are also able to design bespoke training courses for individual organisations.
Here’s what some of our delegates have had to say about our courses:
“Fantastic course last week BackupHR™ “Handling Stress in the Workplace”. Excellently constructed and great course material. Thank you!”
“Thank you for sending over the notes from the course, we both thoroughly enjoyed the morning and would recommend others to attend your courses in the future”
“I must say thank you for the course, it was great and the Managers I brought along now understand the difficult task we in HR face, as without their help we are stuck.”
“Thank you for all the info. I must say I was very impressed with the presentation. I have been to quite a few HR ones and found this excellent.”
For more information:
Contact: Jackie Bolton
Mobile: 07501 224523